A HISTORY OF CONVERSIONS
The first question a client always asks us is, ‘Can you do it?’ Fortunately, we can. Our core strengths of engineering, craftsmanship and project management allow us to provide you with the best possible service. We have a rich history of complex conversions. Take a look at our recent projects below, we have created a comprehensive list for your reference.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Decades of experience
- Small and complex conversions
- A dedicated department focused on conversion projects
- Engineering capabilities
- Extensive project management
- Excellent facilities – heavy crane capacities, large drydocks (including covered)
A SELECTION OF OUR CONVERSION ACTIVITIES
Through our experience and passion we have successfully converted countless vessels:
- A pontoon into a 36 metre multicat
- A general cargo vessel to a fish food carrier
- A former navy vessel into a hydrographic support vessel
- A container carrier into a wind farm construction vessel
- A jack-up drilling rig into an accommodation platform
- A research vessel into a 2D seismic vessel
This is just a small selection, almost anything is possible and we love to be challenged.
OUR DEDICATED TEAM
Besides experience, we can offer you the combined knowledge and expertise of the entire Infinity Nacal Dreamworks, including our dedicated Offshore & Conversion team. The latter possesses all the know-how necessary to perform the most challenging conversion projects: from design and engineering to execution. We can draw upon all of our personnel, from any location we operate. Additionally, we have an extensive network of partners you can rely on.
Of course, we are always open to answering your questions. In fact, we feel the best solutions are born out of working together closely. Whether you have a question for our engineers, need a quote, or are simply looking for advice, we are willing and able to provide you with all the answers you might need.
Even if you’re not sure what to do with your vessel, feel free to contact us. We are up to date with the most recent market developments and always available for conversion advice.