SERVICE YOU CAN COUNT ON
At Damen Shiprepair & Conversion (DSC) we make sure that your vessel will meet its next scheduled Itinerary. With sixteen repair & conversion yards, there is always a (covered) drydock available and nearby. We are located in NW-Europe (close to turnaround port Southampton) and the Caribbean. With offices in Houston and London, our representatives can work with you in the same time-zone.
From maintenance to repairs or refits – we will take care of the entire process for you. Safeguarding efficiency through solid project management, arranging the right facilities, provisions, partners, and subcontractors – these are all part of how we like to do things at DSC. We perform any type of maintenance (e.g. annual, intermediate, special survey) repair, or refits (lifetime extension, refurbishment, Ballast Water Treatment System, or scrubber installation).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A proven track record | On-time completion | Safety first | High quality standards
- With eight large dry-docks in Europe close to Southampton and strategically located in the Caribbean, providing our customers the flexibility to schedule their maintenance and refit needs
- Covered drydocks, with direct access to indoor workshops and facilities, ensuring work independent of weather conditions at all times of day and night
- The capacity, know-how and logistical capability to handle large cruise vessels at some of the largest drydocks in Europe: 420 x 80 meters at Damen Shiprepair Brest and 405 x 90 meters at Damen Verolme Rotterdam
- Dedicated resources with a wealth of experience in cruise repair and maintenance projects
- Extensive workshops, heavy lift carnage and lay-down areas: we can swiftly handle and organise a large scope project
- 24/7 harbour & voyage repairs
- Experienced project management and in-house engineering capabilities
- Specialised and reliable subcontractors/partners close to yards with quick response times